As a Certified Public Accountant, Harriett Fox provides forensic accounting services to clients and their attorneys in a wide variety of cases. In Family Law, Harriett is devoted to expanding the use of the Collaborative Divorce Process. This alternative to litigation helps families to move forward with their lives, decide what is an equitable division of assets for THEM, and to establish effective co-parenting relationships. Parents who use the Collaborative Divorce Process are likely to fare better emotionally and financially than if they had chosen another path. Harriett has been a Fortune 500 senior financial executive, a Chief Financial Officer for several closely held and family-owned businesses, and currently runs her own professional practice in Miami. Her background includes working for a “Big Eight” (now big four) consulting firm, thereby adding to her unique perspective on a range of corporate litigation matters. Based in Miami, Harriett Fox offers financial and litigation support services to clients and attorneys throughout South Florida.
5 Reasons to Choose
Harriett Fox CPA
- We handle every case with the highest level of INTEGRITY. We help ensure that assets such as family businesses, pension plans, stock options, and company shares are properly valued and divided.
- We have the EXPERIENCE to assist with divorces in litigation, mediation or collaboration.
- We have the KNOWLEDGE to work with couples who are professionals, executives, business owners and high-net-worth individuals and their spouses.
- We have the COMMUNICATION SKILLS that assure our clients that we will keep them and their attorneys informed as we complete our work.
- We can work as NEUTRAL FINANCIAL PROFESSIONALS to save clients the cost of duplicating work and compounding fees.